We value what you value most - For your reliance, CB Bank
No.334/336 Corner of 23 Street and Strand Road, Latha Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
(95-1) 371848, 372646, 372655,
Fax: (95-1) 371851, 377027, 389594
Online Electricity Billing Payment System (GBPS)
- Please Enter Your ACCOUNT NUMBER.(Only Numeric Number)
- Please Enter Your PIN CODE.(Only Numeric Number)
- Please Enter VERIFICATION ( CAPTCHA ) CODE.(Case Sensitive)
- Press Enter.
Requirements for GBPS Online Meter Bill Payment System
TERM & CONDITION
- - Separated A/C of (GBPS) must be opened for Billing Payment Service.
- - Customer who would like to open GBPS A/C may go to bank.
- - National citizen ID card must be shown.
- - GBPS A/C can be opened with a minimum deposit of Kyat 1,000.
- - If customer would like to open with FEC, the minimum deposit is FEC 100.
- - GBPS Account is used for Billing Payment Services.
- - Balance in GBPS Account will not be allowed to transfer other Accounts (such as Current & Savings A/C) without using GBPS Application.
- - But Current Account and Savings Deposit can be transferred to GBPS Account by using Core Banking Application.
- - Bill Payment can be paidboth Kyat (and) FEC.
- - GBPS A/C is not allowed for withdrawing cash.
- - Withdrawing cash is allowed when its account is closed.
- - It is needed minimum balance Kyat 1,000 and FEC 10 if the customer would like to use the GBPS Account continues.
Advance of Three Month Meter Bill Payment should be deposited to pay Myanma Electric Power Enterprise (MEPE) for the Billing Payments.
- - Each Account is allowed 50 Meter lines for Meter billing payment as maximum.
- - Due Date is 15:30 at its day.
- - Before Due Date, the billing payment must be paid online.
- - Meter Service will be cut if it is over due date.
- - Meter Service Cutting is only for his late paying of customer.
- - The Meter service will be re- opened after 6 days when online payment has been paid.
- - For each Meter, commission service fee must be paid kyat 500 per deduction by using GBPS Online MeterBill Payment System Application.
- - Personal Identification Number (PIN) is needed to save confidentially by the customer.
- - The customer can pay Meter Billing Payment himself in the websites of www.cbbankmm.com and https://billing.yatanarpon.com.mm/electricity
- - The customer can do the following procedures in these websites.
- 1. Enter the GBPS Account.
- 2. Enter the PIN CODE in the Login Form.
- 3. Enter the Verification Number.
- 4. And Enter the Enter Key.
- - If all data entering are correct, the customer is ready to pay the payment. On the other hand, the customer can give bank the standing order for paying payment from the Bank.
- - For more information on any question, you can call the Phone number of (951) 377540.