No.334/336 Corner of 23 Street and Strand Road, Latha Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
(95-1) 371848, 372646, 372655,
Fax: (95-1) 371851, 377027, 389594
-To acquire and maintain relationship with corporate banking clients and expanding our share of wallet in AUM and loans.
- Originating new accounts for the bank.
- Point of contact for clients under their portfolio.
- Client Coverage include mid to large top tier corporate accounts and also MNCs across various sectors.
- To work closely with IBS, Domestic Banking, Marketing and Loan department to uncover and fulfill banking needs of corporate clients
- To report daily/weekly/monthly activities (clients met/acquired etc.) to Team Lead
- Ensure complete KYC, call reports and documentation for all clients
- English and Burmese speaking is preferred. English language is essential for the role because majority of the corporate clients you deal with are International counter-parties.
- Strong education background with at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Good understanding and knowledge of various banking products and services.
- Possess sharp business acumen and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and eloquent email skills
- Prompt response to customersí queries
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. All interested candidates should email their latest CV/Resume in MS word format including expected salary to email@example.com including the following for faster processing. More information pleases contact 01-377-530, 01-373-425, 01-373-426. All Position will close 31-October-2013.